domingo, 24 de maio de 2020

INGLÊS

1- Read the text about Leo and write the names. (Leia o texto sobre Leo and escreva os nomes).
DICA: Faça um desenho para cada nome da pessoa da família.

Se precisar utilize um tradutor virtual, por exemplo, o Google Tradutor. 


LEO´S FAMILY

My name is Leonard. I’m thirteen years old. I’m from New York City.
This is a photo of my family. This is my father. His name is John. My
mother’s name is Elizabeth. This is my sister. Her name is Katherine.
Her nickname is Kitty.
The young boy is my brother. His name is Tobby.
We lives in that beautiful house with Fido,our best friend.


2– Read the text about Leo and write True or False.

1. __________ Tobby is Leo’s father.
2. __________ This is Tobby’s house.
3. __________ Elizabeth is Kitty’s mother.
4. __________ Kitty is Leo’s mother.
5. __________ Kitty is Katherine’s nickname.
6. __________ Smile is a dog.
7. __________ Leo isn’t American.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado pelo comentário, responderemos o mais breve possível!